Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Horror on the High Seas: Flashback Lunch

My current schedule is a little off, Brethren, but I did want to kick off Triple P's third annual Horror on the High Seas week so that we can get a full seven days under our belts, so to say.  No new post today but lets start things off right with my dear friend House in Rlyeh's gripping review of the horror classic The Ghost Ship generously gifted to Triple P for her second anniversary.  Grab your lunch, sit back and enjoy.  Then click on the Horror on the High Seas label below for yet more terrifying flashbacks.  Tomorrow, something new: the mystery of the lost Vergulde Draeck.

Header: The Ghost Ship, a new interpretation by Bryan J. Toy via Elfwood

2 comments:

Timmy! said...

Ahoy, Pauline! We still need to watch The Ghost Ship (now that we have a copy)... This weekend, I hope.

I also like painting at the header.

Pauline said...

Yes; and me too!